Hello everyone! My name is Evelyn Zich and I am in my last year of Human Nutritional Sciences in the Dietetics stream! I am the Treasurer of NECO and this year is my first year with the organization. I am very passionate about Food and Nutrition Education and am looking forward to reaching out with NECO this year.
Fun Fact: If I had to eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be Greek yogurt with berries and dark chocolate muesli.
The treasurer of NECO will:
- Hold bank account access and authority alongside the appointed President
- Keep accurate financial records of NECO, including UMSU funding, fundraised money, and Endowment funding, and all expenses
- Oversee funds and place an order for HNS hoodie sales in coordination with Year Reps
- Provide financial guidance to President and Vice President for funding applications
- Prepare and submit an annual financial document at change-over
- Oversee funds for HNSC 4140 hot lunch sales on Fridays in Winter Term annually
- Assist the Home Economics Connections Club (HECC) with Human Ecology locker sales
- Responsible for submitting requests to HNS Administrative Office on behalf of NECO to access approved funding.
- Secondary responsibility for monitoring the firstname.lastname@example.org email account